skip to main | skip to sidebar
AHNDIWEAR

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have I been so accustomed to summing up my day in 140 characters or less. Damn that's a shame. I use to blog ideas and personal growth. It seems now I'm too tired, or lazy. Not in the mood. What a shame. A wasted mind. Damn.
Posted by Ahndi at Thursday, December 10, 2009
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (53)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2009 (74)
    • ▼  December (14)
      • I'm dying of frustration, confusion, everything. I...
      • Got home on Monday. To be honest, I don't remember...
      • If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'l...
      • It has been a while since I could jot down a note ...
      • Have I been so accustomed to summing up my day in ...
      • Winter break I was looking forward to some good ea...
      • Last day of CAS so happy :) fo' real! Awww she gav...
      • Look what I've done. Look what I've done. He was r...
      • Wife Woman Friend Part 1 - Dana Gilmore
      • I simply liked tumblr because of the funny quotes,...
      • - fin. drawing and comp- fin. liberals- fin. form ...
      • The semester is almost over and I'm just excited t...
      • Hear me callingStop before you start fallingFoolis...
      • I've been fighting for something that isn't there....
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2008 (130)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (6)