Thursday, February 11, 2010



Imagine it took a whole nights rambling to finally sort things out. I had this figured from the start but I refused to accept it because that meant losing you. It seems as though you are ready to let go and willing to give up just like that. For me I hang on because I care still. You mean a lot. You're not suppose to regret something that once made you smile. It's the end of the road we both know it, but I was not ready to give in. I had already convinced myself I don't like you. But jealousy got the better of me and I started to fall for the person you use to be. The person who cared. The person who could stick it out. We've both reached our limit. It's tragic. How close we use to be and look how far we've come. Friendships are suppose to be permeant, they are suppose to be better than relationships relationships, because through thick and thin you always got your friends back. I miss the old you. The new you, where you have so much hate for me you say things to hurt me. To get me to back away. You call me a pathetic bitch. I just let it fly. You tell me I have issues and insane. Fight with me. Threaten to hurt me. As an idiot I take it and beg you to give our friendship a chance. Why am I going to stick around with someone like that. It hurts no doubt, that things end this way. But like you said it's life.