Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hot & Cold Yes & No Up & Down Wrong & Right...

Today was a pretty ok day, we didn't have a so called pop quiz in trigonometry. Third period either no one understood or no one got the webnote on Tale of Two Cities, no one got punished. Instead we were given the opportunity to purchase the book that has notes in the back of it. 4th period helped whoever, trying install leopard. "brainless" work again -___-. After school burned a football game, helped jordan with his edit, trying to fricken install something. the ol' man was off his rocker.

looking at the weekend i got to read 6 chapters, answer question. fix my psych paper and handout. portfolio!!! start slideshow. clean the house.

This morning i was very upset. When I got home, he made me even more mad. Then I called him with a speech prepared, but then he did this thing and I forgot why I was even mad. Stupid. Started talking about Science Fair and his day and my day. Stupid. He's such a geek I swear. Stupid. Then he had to drive for his mommy and promise to call back later. Stupid.