Sunday, February 1, 2009


My grandmother. I hate it when my aunties and uncles yell at her. I hate it when my cousins all of the sudden has a fake Filipino accent when they talk to her. My grandma and I have the same personality. She always helping others and hates fighting. She would swallow her pride, just to end an argument. When my grandfather was sick he would yell and throw things at her, but she would pick up the pieces. She stuck by him after he abused her, did drugs, and cheated on her. My grandma she always scolded me to clean the house, so my mother doesn't yell at Kelly and I. My grandmother is a free spirit, she hates being home. When she is at home she is cooking for her boys. You may see her on the bus, old lady with red/purple hair, jewelry, and 5 bags. Most likely if you sat by her she'd strike up a random conversation with you. The adventures on the bus, one day she came home, telling me about her adventures in China town. The next a bus route that took her around the island. She never let anything weigh her down. Yeah she's a little weird working at the clubs as a bathroom attendant, but I love her. PEACE :D