Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random Day

My cousin woke me up this morning. Her and her boyfriend kid napped me and took me off roading to Kaena Point. First we made a stop at Waihiwa for some breakfast and then went off. At Kaena Point we helped a couple get their car out of the mud. It was stuck. Lucky thing my cousin's boyfriend is a nice guy. They paid him. That funded our shave ice and my Cheetos. Ouuuuweee. He's a nice guy :D! Got home and took a nap. Woke up my mom was bitching about a million things as always. Then went to Ala Moana, so she could run and I could walk along the beach. I had a story board running through my head for the JCHS DVD. Hahaha DORK! Made a pit-stop at Wal-Mart. Then went home :) My mom was getting ready to go out with her girls. Ugh! Once again yelling at the top of her lungs to help her. To help her with her hair and everything. If she asked nicely I would be happy to do it, that never happens. Next thing you know her friend needs someone to babysit her 4 yr old cause the elder daughters went out. (NOTE they are the same age as me). My mom asked if I would babysit. Just so my mom could get out of the house and relax with her friends I agreed to do so. The kid is cute, he is super well behaved. He was bouncing off walls. Once Mulan came on his but was glued to the seat. He then played with his playstation w/e. And then all of the sudden he gets up, runs up the stairs, and comes back down with this adorbale face. With tears in his eyes asking for his teddy bear. Apparently the room is locked. I called his mother, and he was talking to her. It was so cute. He then tells me I need a qtip. I got him his teddy and now he's trying to sleep. Peace of cake. ;D!