I don`t know what I want to do with my life. I just know I want to do it. I want to see the world. I want to meet every single person breathing on this earth. I want to give everyone a hug or a handshake, & I want to make someone`s life a little easier. I want to be different than the people I know because that`s what makes us beautiful. I want to be absolutely ridiculous before I die. I don`t want regrets. I want to stand for something.
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
-- Thomas Paine
The important thing is not to be bitter over life`s disappointments. Learn to let go of the past, and recognize that every day won`t be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair, remember, it`s only in the black of night that you see the stars, and those stars lead you back home.