Wednesday, August 11, 2010
The first of my friends left me yesterday. *Sigh soon we'll all be heading off to reality. I'm excited yet sad. Hot and cold. In and out. Up and down. Wrong and right. It's black and it's white. LOL. I'm excited for the new school year to start over. It's the emotional baggage I'm afraid of. I'm never great with goodbyes. I've been hugging my sister everyday of this month. I'm going to miss her so much. I've been taking photographic memories of everywhere. Try to catch a scent of streets and people just so I can remember them. It won't be till next summer till I can see everything again. It'll be a year since I've seen my cousin. I wish she came home this summer I miss her so much too. It's silly but Febreeze has a scent it's supposedly Hawaiian that smells just like her. Haha. I got a couple days left just got to live it up. As soon as I can ditch this office. My only regret this summer is not taking enough pictures! ;(