Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Break Part 2

I woke pretty early this morning considering it's fall break, 6:30. Been up ever since and boy am I bored. So bored been bugging Jeffry today, he shut himself from the world? I don't know about that one. Jeff picked me up and I left my house. The scene though at my departure. My mother and her best friend from high school were cutting the grass my cousins pulled up in a blue truck with a bag full of brownies, I'm running in and out of my house. Chaotic.

At Jeff's house, we did pretty much what I would have been doing. Tweaking it on youtube haha, we are lame. We were so bored we called Rams... So Jeff told me yeah try call Rams he won't pick up, I said he never pick up cause it was him calling (I was joking of course) and I bet Jeff that Rams would pick up my call. The man never. Jeff was laughing in my face, then I told him if Rams don't pick up my call then he usaully calls back within 5 minutes, ope 1 minute after got the call! Jeff and I being geeks volunteered to come in tomorrow.

We were watching Wong Fu, I love their videos so inspiring frick. ASIAN PRIDE! Which brought us to this anti smoking video, which was pretty hillarious. That brought us to this site xoutcig.com pretty cool site, I'm going to enter the graphic contest ^__^. If you check out you'll see this pretty neat flash site, that took Jeff 10 minutes to figure out it was a desk! LMFAO!

Then when I got home, my mother wanted to watch a movie. We went to the cheapest theater Wallace, $1 movie. Not bad, catch up on the ones I missed. We ended up watching When was the last time you've seen your dad? Britsh movie so called foreign with Colin Firth (Bridget Jones Diary, Love Acutally) Pretty cute movie, some parts were boring. Overall message was love your daddy no matter what.