Daniel and I participated in the race for the cure, along with Ms. Jones, Cody and some other kids. It was fun got to walk around the Zoo and Kapiolani park :) Jazzercise is very entertaining. We even saw Mrs. Rams there.
After wards Daniel and I went to Kahala Mall, to chill. We saw the new MBP :) AMAZING and a lot of Race for the Cure participants there. Then we went to Ala Moana we were gonna eat there but forget it. Then we went to Pearl Ridge he ate there. Then to Kapolei Jamba got my self an app. and turned it in, hopefully i get the job. I need that MBP :) that's the goal.
i asked for work again today. i get a F U C K no (he spelled it out). shitty deals :( then he somewhat gave in :) haha.
got home fixed my resume, printed it. fixed it again. then took a nap.