two things on my mind. future. and now.
&WHAT gave us a reality check today, I need to switch my focus now. I need to get to Columbia or Academy of Arts. Seriously. I really want to go to Columbia. SCHOLARSHIPS! i'm a broke ass kid. and a job :)
on the side.
i finally finished scion, and man do i feel like shit. i am so tired and in pain right now. finally it's over i'm on a break, forced somewhat on it. hah, like today i said i'd work the weddings if no one touches by wed. and i get a fuck no. lol so random. seriously. then i had to ask for a two week break cause next week would be another work week. newspaper, yearbook, and contest.
what was messed up was a few weeks ago i was crying that i couldn't edit this. i try my best and i didn't get the job, like unfair. but somehow it ended up doing it i got what i asked for.