Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shake it OFF :/

I'm sorry. I don't think I can be friends with you. I never could. You probably think I'm playing.But thinking about it I've wanted it for quite some time. It caught me off guard. Like "How did I get to this point?" The point where NOW I'm the one that wants to call it quits. I fought with you for so long to keep it together.Now it's more and more clear it's time to call it quits.You don't need me hurting you anymore. I've tried to be patient I've tried to understand. I stuck it out when you were mad. Grabbed you when your threw your fists. I've put up with everything you called me. I tried. Looking at the past there were a lot of memories good ones funny ones perfect ones. But looking at now it's just a lot of pain hurt mistrust.I care about you. & I want to protect you again. From me this time. It's better for you.



Ugh I wish I had the courage to say this to you.