Saturday, September 11, 2010

Trio.
Last night/this morning Daniel Winnie Ryan & I were playing a game. Where we list three people and you got to say who you would kill/marry/fuck.
Me: Miley Cyrus Demi Lovato Selena Gomez
Everyone: KILL MILEY!!!!
hahahaha

Trio.
Last night/this morning Daniel Winnie Ryan & I were playing a game. Where we list three people and you got to say who you would kill/marry/fuck.
Ryan(?): Pikachu Charmander or Baulbasaur
Me: I would keel pikkashoo becaz it's a mouse. I would marrry charmander because he's hott and eternally the flame of our lobbbe will burn. I would puck baulbasaur becozz he has many vines he can tickle me with.
Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Trio.
Last night/this morning Daniel Winnie Ryan & I were playing a game. Where we list three people and you got to say who you would kill/marry/fuck.
Me: Winnie Daniel or Ryan
Everyone: *Giggling
Me: Hmm... FUCK IT, I'M DOING ME!
Everyone: *LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF.