STATUS: ACROSS THE UNIVERSE SOUNDTRACK and a cool night :D
A series of pleasant thoughts that distract one's attention from the present.
I was daydreaming earlier about leaving this place. Leaving the island and going off to see New York or even Chicago. Experience a new "style" of life. Just to have a little adventure. Then come back to paradise.
Tonight the moon looks beautiful, on nights like this I rather lie down on the green green grass and look up at the sky. Let the worries melt away.
I've been watching a lot of romance movies over the weekend. I just finished watching Pride and Prejudice and the Notebook. I think those movies are doing some psych thing on me. After each movie I just picked up the phone and called Gemel.
Well my ankle is sore. I hurt my ankle, really bad at adopt-a-block.
I like pot pie and really am craving it right now.