Today I don't know I felt like I was slacking. First of all I really haven't done a video for SM and Rams reminded that Sean them did 3. I was bummed and super disappointed in myself, like I'm a letdown (not that harsh) I don't know, but what I do know is it's not the greatest feeling. Then I went to 2nd period, that round table was talking and I heard my name once or twice a big laugh, then a "you guys are so mean" "sorry ahndi we love you". I don't know if that cuts it anymore. On top of that I was scrambling to finish my homework, procrastination? UGHH. Then third, my bad mouth got me into trouble. Fourth period dogged on again. At least did the video. After school screening, Empress was furious, and SA got on my nerves. Ride home he was tired, and upset over something.
Yeah I let people throw some jokes, but I get my "had it up to here" Not that I get mad, I just get emotional and I vent it out.
Hmph :(
I'm noticing it now, I feel like a complete and total bitch. I do it for fun, I built up this sassy snappy attitude for a couple of laughs, and now I am it.
I feel like a joke, a let down.
:(