I am super bummed today.
The Welcome Back assembly everyone stressed on never happened.
Why? Because a bunch of kids, had to fight. RIDICULOUS! Seriously, what the fuck does a couple of punches prove? I mean recently on the news, 3 men were convicted for beating a man up and leaving him to die in the pool of his own blood. They fight thinking their is no consequences. The by standers are just as bad! Why let them continue, does no one have the courage to stop the fight. The only people who stop the fight is the adults, so are we just a bunch of immature idiots?! Are we really just chicken, huh?! Yes I witnessed a fight, that I regret I never stopped, and Yes! I have stopped a fight before it escalated to the next level!
ANYWAYS, I'm in school right now, helping Ms. Wong type up a letter for STN. I'm definitely looking forward to today's BBQ. I'm not in a happy mood, kind of depressed right now. My mind is all jumbled up. Not a great feeling.