skip to main | skip to sidebar
AHNDIWEAR

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm unbelievably sore from last night, and I think I caught Esther's disease HAH!
Varsity Sabers won against the Rams.
CHEEEEE!
I never realize how huge the stadium is
well 8 more months and we're back there again
shooot maybe going to big island for states.

Ok I'm really sore, making this short peace.
Posted by Ahndi at Saturday, November 08, 2008
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (53)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2008 (130)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ▼  November (26)
      • Christmas List Part 2
      • Christmas List
      • November 27
      • for the next months my weekend is already filling ...
      • seasonal depression?
      • when was the last time...
      • the weekend.
      • in school again.give up my summermy "no school" da...
      • Something happened. that I wish to god it never di...
      • Update on some things,
      • Marinelle Guillermo
      • Nov. 19, 2008
      • 5 sec wrap up
      • Thanks,
      • I'm Thankful
      • Then A Hero COoOoMEs AlOoOoNG!
      • happy birthday
      • ok timeout,
      • the weekend.
      • the weekend.
      • I'm unbelievably sore from last night, and I think...
      • thank you for your concern;
      • jerk
      • new month
      • Sunday
      • Week is over,
    • ►  October (30)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (6)