Saturday, November 15, 2008

Then A Hero COoOoMEs AlOoOoNG!

Today I vacuumed the house and worked on my HFJCC scholarship application. Then finally got that birthday video uploaded. Then Daniel picked me up and we went to Ala Moana for the Sony Expo. We chilled at Ala Moana for a while exploring the wonders of Shirokia, Macys, and Apple Store. Macys we meet a bonafied NANCY, BARBARA, JESSE, BETTY kind of woman, and a lady named Jessie D.

We spotted the Ramiscals right outside Shirokia, and Daniel and I were all scared, till we finally got the guts to go out there, we were kind of suppose to meet them I think? Anyways, almost got ran over by a 2 passenger stroller ha ha. Nah, was pops pushing his kiddies, and may I say for the millionth time his children are adorable. Half Japanese, Half Filipino babies always are. I'm envious of their fair complexion. I noticed the man donated blood, a few weeks ago he was unable to but now he can that's pretty awesome, proud of the ol' man.

Went to the Sony Expo, everything was amazing. They had some pretty dope SLR, the TV are unbelievably thin. The camera's have awesome lighting, and one of them requires no tape aii LOG AND CAPTURE is history ;P and a program called AVID NO RENDERING! Also a camera where it detects you smiling and it takes a pic. automatic. So Daniel, Pops, Sherwin, and I were standing in front of it, wondering what would happen if we just stood in front of it without any teeth visible, of course it never snapped but i guess our wi fi was on cause about 5 sec. afterwards we all smiled at the same time. Haha.

Afterwards walked back to Ala Moana, and went to the apple store. We were all looking at the programs and Daniel and I was like omg a Logo making program started joking with pops that if we had used this we could have gotten the A&C logo to him faster. Then Sherwin pointed out some SAT programs, and then pops pointed out two programs for me a elementary spelling game, and a math tutoring program NAILZ lmfao.

I was suppose to go to a Rex N. comedy show at pipeline with my dad, step mom, and little sister, but uh I didn't want to so I called my mom asked if we could go see a movie along with Daniel. We never, instead just ate and headed for home. I have a chance to see Rex tomorrow night anyways haha.

I'm home now and the neighbors are irking. There is a Filipino party going on, oh my someone busted out with the karaoke. Most popular songs...
once more you oOoOopen the doOor... my heaaaaaarrrt will goOo oOOon and oOoon...
then a heeerooo comes aloOong with da strength to carry on...
the greaaaaaatest love of all is haapening to meeeeeeeeeeee...
and da risen is clear itsh becas you are here...i'm on toOop of the woOorld loOoking down on creation... your loob has put me on top ob da world.

aii shaddap already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdER2QVlqTM
check it out, made it for the BFF.