Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ok timeout,

there is so much pressure, so much responsibility. a month ago i would be crying already, shutting my self away from everyone, so i can concentrate on carrying my load. but now that's not the case, I'm getting use to the word no. I'm getting use to balancing things. I haven't perfected it, never will but I'm at least getting somewhere, I'm progressing. The next challenge Now is all about patience and understanding, especially with *HER, she's a tough person, she'll throw her punches and beat me up, but I'll stand up again and again. Till i can catch her blows, only to ignore it, not to retort. The sense of urgency, I still need to feel. I still need to work on. Sure enough, it will come to me. I hope. Well back to work.

"You have probably grown tired of being a caretaker to your boss, your peers and even your kids. Don't waste energy being hard on yourself, for too much self-criticism can lead to despair without a healthy perspective."

today's horoscope. weird.