Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Marinelle Guillermo

and I argued over blogger today.
I never cry today.
and by the way MEOW!
and I did talk to pops
and Mama Q
the end.


just for you ;)
maybe i'll do a mary approved blog
tomorrow... too tired.

update, so the tale of my recommendation letter. I woke up I checked my email and to my dismay I still hadn't received my letter of recommendation. My teacher had emailed it to me early this morning, he must have been tired because he had sent me my resume. As soon as I learned of my misfortune I called him, and once again I was jinxed for my teacher had left the laptop at home (he was headed to a workshop). The whole day I was frantic, but fortunately I have a friend like Angie to reassure me. Together we had worked on a couple college documents. I returned home quite early today. 3:00! HAHA! Gemel had taken me home, but before that we had to make a pit stop at KFC for him. He ordered forgetting his condiments so a trip again through the drive through. As I made my departure, I took his jelly and told him if he wanted it he needed to squeal, and the DORK DID! Haha, funny random moment which I absolutely love. I searched up a couple more scholarships online. Later in the evening pops called, bearing bad news my letter would not come in untill his power went back up. I decided to tag along with my cousin to Starbucks. Got home and finally recieved the letter. I gossiped with Daniel on AIM, and tried very hard to console Jeffry. I'm very weary and still a little troubled. Tomorrow is a new day. Another battle :) BRING IT ON Hannah Montana >;)