skip to main | skip to sidebar
AHNDIWEAR

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I had to hang up and turn away, I knew that the words that meant so much held no meaning for you. This is it.
Posted by Ahndi at Thursday, January 07, 2010
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (53)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (23)
      • No title
      • Everything you said. Everything you feel for her. ...
      • I'm not gonna mess this up for youI'm gonna be hap...
      • 2nd week of 2nd semester
      • I blog to release all my anxiety. I blog because I...
      • my inner demons are at it again. it hurts so much ...
      • I've got a world of chances...
      • this is too difficult for me to handleI feel reall...
      • even if we were nothing.
      • Listen to YOUR HEART. Dreams is a wish YOUR HEART ...
      • miss them...
      • Just got back from MSMC. It was the tiny little br...
      • Dear Hawaii
      • I don't want to sleep because I know when I wake u...
      • Three weeks went by so fast and break is officiall...
      • I had to hang up and turn away, I knew that the wo...
      • ohshaaaa
      • I miss my cousin!
      • I'm afraid...
      • to be completely honest...I'm NOT looking forward ...
      • Ramiscal took this :) isn't a beautiful view?
      • yesterday I had an amazing day with my second fami...
      • Dear 2010,
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2008 (130)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (6)