So the 365 challenge is a long story. Take a picture everyday and upload it onto flickr, facebook, and myspace with a watermark (a precaution). This challenge is for Jay. Aye. Dfizz Campable (sounds like campbell to me deary) and Awear (OH MY THAT'S ME!). 365 this is going to be interesting.
First blog of the New Year. Yes we made it my friend Happy New Year! Like a retreat I will expect a temparary change in everyone, that includes me, 2 weeks max. I Spent New Years Eve with the family well at least Half, 4/7 aunties and uncles. One had the in-laws, the other I have no idea, and the last one resides in the mainland. & I miss my bestfriend.
Random thought. GOSH IT'S SO HARD BEING ME, I hate when people say that, it so self centered.
Ok so I need to get school work done, next week already I need to go in to turn in work, and maybe some work already waiting for me? Nah probability no. BORED BORED BORED!
PEACE! THIS RANT IS OVER!