skip to main | skip to sidebar
AHNDIWEAR

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama?

Today he became the 44th president. I'm scared. Times are tough and I don't know it's just scary. It's gonna get tough, and that's what scares. Every decision is important. I seriously, I don't know if I even made the right decision, ugh. Takin' my mind off it. DVD night.
Posted by Ahndi at Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (53)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ▼  January (18)
      • waiting. waiting. waiting. for jeff to get home so...
      • immoral,
      • it's been a while
      • I've loved you so long
      • Obama?
      • My sister.
      • i think i handle myself pretty well today. today w...
      • The dream begins with a teacher who believes in yo...
      • first day back.
      • first day of school. i'm still sore. oh well bring...
      • haven't blogged in while. hmm... let's keep this s...
      • i can't stand it anymore! my dad is giving me hell...
      • I'm feeling hesitant right now blogging about the ...
      • Scars.
      • Questions.
      • A few years ago, there was the annual 50th state f...
      • 2
      • 365 img
  • ►  2008 (130)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (6)