Friday, January 2, 2009

A few years ago, there was the annual 50th state fair. There's a certain ride that spins you and keeps you up in the air and all that, the gut minor gut wrenching one. I've rode that ride before, and disliked it a lot. My cousins, two big boys were forcing me on it. Come on Ahndi ride it come on ride AHHH YOU CHICKEN WEAK SHIT yeah they kept dogging on me all night. I was fed up I had explained that I rode it before and didn't want to. So I kept on insisting they ride it, since they obviously want me to do it. My words didn't even reach there ears as they were dogging on me. I was so upset I screamed you say I can't ride it but you guys aren't even willing to go... ran away with eyes full of angry tears...

and that incident reminds me of some situations in my life right now. when people force me to go do it but they ain't doing it themselves. and all they do it cut me down. wth?