I have a long weekend ahead of me, I have a lot on my plate, I just hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and a can of monster at the end. I haven't blogged much I've been too tired. School is ok, something about this term feels good, it's not because high school is going to be over. No things are starting to feel like how it should have been in the beginning, it feels like the summer. We all got along. My confidence is not all up, but hell I'm getting there, slowly getting there. If it wasn't for all those tears idk... but I will admit this year I learned more about myself then I ever thought possible.
Anyways looking at the weekend...
I've got a videos, portfolios, essays, and chores on my plate. Note everything ends with an "s" oh well another challenge I got to face. Insonmia I tell you, but the ol' man been supportive and everyone else. I love them. Man, they all saved me from myself bigtime, thank you.
So this weekend:
SATURDAY
•Vaccum, Laundry, Yard work, Cleaning the bathroom
• Work on IB part of video
• Tanaka's Essay
• Study
• One portfolio done? maybe
SUNDAY
• Work on Alma Mater
• Cheng's Essays
• Study
• Portfolio number 2 (different requirements)
• Film earth month :)
how immoral, unethical of me but oh well ;D LOL