Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm feeling hesitant right now blogging about the situation from last night, because I've told myself I wouldn't cry anymore, but right now I hope I can forgive myself. Last night I had a breakdown once again. I cause a scene, fighting with my mother on the phone, I won't disclose the content of our argument. I started to breakdown right there in the classroom, crying on the floor. Jeffry there trying to get me to laugh, I love him for it. Then we went to film the EBNB mtg. which was canceled. So we cleaned up, loaded the car and Ramiscal took Jeff, Jon, and I to eat at Ninja Sushi. We ate talked stories. Afterward I didn't want to go home, so Rams dropped my off at my dad's house. The car ride, I spilled my guts out, I told him everything, I usually don't I don't like to talk about my life, I like keeping it in so no one would ask what's wrong. This time I spilled everything. I just went to bed that night, I didn't upload my 365 for yesterday till this morning.


My only relief.
Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one. -Stella Adler