skip to main | skip to sidebar
AHNDIWEAR

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daniel Remigio Part 2,

Once again disappointed to see that the title of your blog is irrelevant to the content.
By the way AGYAMANKA!
MOMMY DADDY MOMMY DADDY you hab to see Mr. Remigio Teets.

So I'm undergoing some ISL training from Daniel.
Today I shed a tear or two because of stress, my fingers tremor and I was stuttering. I think it's from the stress, I never felt it till today. Boy oh Boy.
Posted by Ahndi at Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (53)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2008 (130)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ▼  September (28)
      • Oscar Ramiscal Part 1
      • half empty, half full.
      • STOKED?
      • A Fairy Stole My Money!
      • Daniel Remigio Part 2,
      • Monster,
      • Daniel Remigio,
      • Abnormal Sleep Pattern
      • SMDO,
      • M.I.A.
      • September 19,2008
      • >:)
      • Feel totally emotional
      • I'm going to be ok :$
      • SICK & TIRED
      • It just feels like those,
      • Random Blog Part 2
      • LOL!
      • The Weekend.
      • Notes,
      • Random Blog,
      • Dear.....
      • No title
      • I'm sad, hurt, frustrated, and stressed
      • I'm in class right now, major OHSHAAAA. It's loud ...
      • total for last month was 17.it's a fresh new month...
      • we have:gone to churchwatched moviestalk to each o...
      • bored to death; I hate the hair, was too lazy -__-
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (6)