Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It just feels like those,

I want to blog something but I've got nothing to write (technically type) about.

Screening today was fun, I enjoyed it. Was interesting. The skits were cute, some were like HUH? but in conclusion we all need to practice. Do I miss it? Nope, to be honest I'm glad I made the choice to quit council, if I still was in council I would be stressed out. I'm glad I'm not involved, my problem now is stepping down and refusing in SM.

Well I... 11:11 making a wish *FIVE LETTERS :)
anyways I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Not in a bad way I just mean my pile of work is decreasing, I'm feeling productive I just need and want some time to learn AE and Illustrator my goal is to not master but learn all I can about ADOBE!

Well today we got into big trouble. I'm never going to hear the end of it, it's the consequences and I'll take it, no matter how much it hurts.