Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dear.....

All I can say is that I feel very guilty. People are starting to secretly whisper about each other and all these pros and CONS Negative list are coming out (yes I am guilty of it too). I must admit we are all at fault, we all need to stop being selfish, stop the bitching and complaining because honestly it never does get us anywhere. We are a big group and we all have different personalities and talent, being together TOGETHER we compliment each other, we help to bring out the best in all of us. So stop complaining that someone don't know this, didn't do this well, showing off, it's not fair. We all need to stop that, that's a brat talking! We need to shut up and help each other out, give advice, mentor. We all should know by now that everyone is different, we live separate lives, come from different background, it's not hard to understand just deal with it and get along. In our lifetime we'll meet 100 more people with the same personalty, then what? We all got weaknesses and strengths. Lastly understand that everyone is working hard and scrambling to get things done, I believe we all are willing to help all that we can, but don't expect them to do it for you. That is not fair. KYR & DYJ.

--PHEWWWW!!!!!!