This weekend I am suppose to be with my dad, but I decided not to. He's mad at me now >:(!
I'm taking a break from Graphics and Photography.
Currently working on drawing, adobe after effects, videos?
The IB video isn't needed till later, and everything is being set by Ms. Do
TODAY is a day full of chores, not gonna complain about it. I have been neglecting my duties around this small house. Mommy came home with porkhash and manapua from Char Sung Hut (IDK?) a little place in downtown, super good :)
YESTERDAY was interesting. Morning half was with pops, marybaby, and camps. We had to film something at UH only took 10 minutes. We then ate at yogurtland :) YUMMY! (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) dropped off Mary went to Millilani and home. Had interesting conversations in the car rides pretty cool. Then I came home mommy bought me a zip pac (fatass fo' real) and we went to the movies. BURN AFTER READING is a dark comedy, I actually noticed the angles and varying shots and focus... too much digital media haha. Came home and slept.
FRIDAY the charger for the laptop broke :(. MoHS v. Campbell we won, because I'm a good luck charm hahaha...not. We won though. It never rain when I touched the camera. Got scolded by the coaches. Lastly PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA 108 dollars worth. Oh and I learned some JCHS history.
NEXT WEEKEND
SMDO: Saber Media Day Out
-Urban 808
-Bowling
-Movie Night
-Football Game?