
I've been crying for three hours, I feel a mix bag of emotions!
I don't even want to say what happens all I know is
that I AM SICK AND TIRED of everything, it's so overwhelming
I can't stop crying
there is no I in TEAM but their is in selfIsh
aSJKFasfgjsadl;fjlasd;fjsadfsdfdsf ssdklgjfadsf ds
I'm tired
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'm so irritated frustrated disappointed in myself
Confused Tired VERY EMOTIONAL
Tired of trying to sort this out
Defending others, trying to be calm
I don't know I need to talk to someone
I can't handle this anymore.
Too much problems too much being said
sdkajdasjdlasdjalflasdfdasncvfaherflaksdfjakl;fj adsfsdaf
I don't want any part of this
if it has to be like this every time
MY EYES IS RED AND SORE
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
I'm going to bed or something
AWEAR OUT!
I need to cool down :'( I hate this tired of this.