skip to main | skip to sidebar
AHNDIWEAR

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Feel totally emotional

My only way of letting it go is blog venting.

I feel like a emo child, and I hate it.

Just one sentence.
Posted by Ahndi at Thursday, September 18, 2008
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (53)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2008 (130)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ▼  September (28)
      • Oscar Ramiscal Part 1
      • half empty, half full.
      • STOKED?
      • A Fairy Stole My Money!
      • Daniel Remigio Part 2,
      • Monster,
      • Daniel Remigio,
      • Abnormal Sleep Pattern
      • SMDO,
      • M.I.A.
      • September 19,2008
      • >:)
      • Feel totally emotional
      • I'm going to be ok :$
      • SICK & TIRED
      • It just feels like those,
      • Random Blog Part 2
      • LOL!
      • The Weekend.
      • Notes,
      • Random Blog,
      • Dear.....
      • No title
      • I'm sad, hurt, frustrated, and stressed
      • I'm in class right now, major OHSHAAAA. It's loud ...
      • total for last month was 17.it's a fresh new month...
      • we have:gone to churchwatched moviestalk to each o...
      • bored to death; I hate the hair, was too lazy -__-
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (6)