This blog is in no way relevant to a Fairy who happen to steal my money. Every aspect of that sentence is fictional, there is no such thing as fairies and i got no money. Instead this is about mere ramblings of a mediocre adolescent, NO LIFE.
ANYWAYS!
I have so much stalkers >:) up on my blog. I'm famous, HAHA NO! Lame.
For the past two days I have been arriving home late, Wednesday was 9:00 and yesterday was at 7:30. This kid got no life.
So Wednesday I was running around trying to get leeward young artist done, and was mistreated by someone >:( salty jerk. Then afterschool had screening, then went with Ms. Diaz accompanied by Jel to Kapolei. That was a trip! Jel and I got lost and Ms. Diaz found the building by accident. Then stayed to work on the news paper, and my one little article was slaughtered by two teachers... haha man I need to work on my english conventions. Then had to play CSI/GUESS WHO? with pictures of new teachers.
Thursday stayed afterschool, Newspaper still not done. Was scrambling back and forth between classes during 4th. "helped" more like watched Rams setup Ms. Q's white board. Helped Daniel with his DVD. Came home with 4 double cheeseburgers, a XL Fruit Punch, and Large Fries. I felt like a fatass -___- NO I DID NOT EAT ALL THEM BURGERS!
On a serious note, COLLEGE! It still haunts me! I'm so effin' scared and confused but this new month October, I'm going to be I NEED TO BE on it. I need to take a small brake from media.
In class right now and I really shouldn't be doing this blog.
AWEAR OUT!