I woke up way too early! Been tweaking since. Like a geek, I updated my font list. WOW, good job, now get a life! Blah! Random thoughts. Rants. Whatever.
•My sister oblivious 13 year old teenager holy obsessed with Twilight, reads it like a Gossip Magazine, tells me a story that wasted 30 sec. of my life. Yet I find it so fascinating I'm blogging about it. ANYWAYS she tells me that 7th graders the little kids, when they get "asked out" they give each other rings? Like crap. WTF? Geez, little kids need to take a break, seize their little window of innocence before attempting to be mature.
•New years, an excuse to start off new just because it's a new year. Everyday is a new day, different from the day before so why isn't there a motion to change everyday?
•Countdowns. I'm tired of these graduation countdowns. Get over it! It's life move on.
•Credit. Piracy is bad children!
•Holidays? Is it really the holidays this year (2008). Has the economy and headlines in the news really tear up the family portraits.
•Can Obama bring change?