Took this day to work on some homework. Read 1/4 of Catcher in the Rye, it's no biggie it's a small book. Probably read more later. My mind I need to clear. I need a good day at the beach. Sit at the park bench. Read something. Draw something. A good movie would be nice. Still recovering from everything, trying to avoid the list of things to do. Trying to avoid what still needs to be done at school. Need a || (pause) on some things. Yeah, still got a lot of scholarships to do as well as applications. I still need to build that portfolio. Need to do some drawings, some photo. May not be great at it, but at least I have something to show. I'm losing hope on one scholarship, highly doubt I'll get it, even the counselor got my hopes down. Still going to try for it. My biggest regret is fucking up my junior year, that stupid F. Nothing I can do now, no use crying over spilled milk. Just never making that mistake again. I'll just take the rest of this week as a break, and just continue to read Catcher in the Rye.
Build a list:
-Scholarship 12/30 (due date) ASAP
-Gates
-Finish reading Catcher in the Rye
-Finish up work before Jan. 5th (NEVER DO THAT AGAIN)
I think that will work. Maybe look into some community service I can do over the break.