yesterday,
I woke up at 4:00am my mom wanted to go to church, we somewhat went then ended up in downtown, ate breakfast as the little businesses began to open. Then got home and cleaned. I organized everything my drawers, vacuumed, scrubbed toilets, did the laundry. 12:30 Jeff picked me up and we met up with Jordan at walmart. Just browsing walking through walmart. Went to school, helped a little with cleaning. Gemel came, all sour I got distracted and help him finish his DVD cover. Rams, Jordan, and Antonio had a photoshoot. Went home got ready for dinner. Gemel picked me up and we went to PF Changs. This white lady couldn't function her chopsticks. Met up with everyone, ordered. Everyone finished their meal in like 5 minutes, "appetizer" so lame so much money for nothing. Went to the city lights, we all parked right in front of a graveyard. City lights, fricken Daniel putting up a Hawaiian Rally. Then couldn't decide about where to go to. Wanted to go home but ended up in Pearl Ridge. Helped Gemel shop for his daddy's and niece's gift. Then home.