skip to main | skip to sidebar
AHNDIWEAR

Monday, December 29, 2008

Bring it on 2009.

I know Jan. 1st is just another day. BUT! I had my fill of 2008, I want 2009 to come, ready for it with war paint on. I got a list of goals. I got somethings I want done. Yep bring it. >;)

ahh! Was suppose to go out with Jordan, Jeff, Daniel, and a few other people, my mother is totally off her rocker. Caught up on some shizz. I'm off.
Posted by Ahndi at Monday, December 29, 2008
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (53)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2008 (130)
    • ▼  December (23)
      • PIRACY
      • 2009. Random Thoughts.
      • Bring it on 2009.
      • Shudder at the sight.
      • aug 07 - present day.
      • BLACKOUT, Answer to my anxiety.
      • Downtime.
      • holidays = fail.
      • day two.
      • 2008 in review.
      • winter break.
      • almost free.
      • final thoughts on the day before i go to bed.
      • sunday.
      • mommy nature is having a tough time, while inconsi...
      • 9 days part two.
      • 9 more days.
      • 10 days till break.
      • I haven't blogged in a while, things in my head ri...
      • Anxiety
      • in school and i miss mary's constant bickering and...
      • all i want for christmas is
      • Wrap Gift
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (6)