skip to main | skip to sidebar
AHNDIWEAR

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Anxiety

i've been too damn tired and lazy to be updating this blog. so much shit going in life right now, scholarships, couple videos, and breakdowns. I had a breakdown yesterday, over a paper, few other issues going on. I realize I have no confidence. So much, personal internal problems, I need to get over. Well brb.
Posted by Ahndi at Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (53)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2008 (130)
    • ▼  December (23)
      • PIRACY
      • 2009. Random Thoughts.
      • Bring it on 2009.
      • Shudder at the sight.
      • aug 07 - present day.
      • BLACKOUT, Answer to my anxiety.
      • Downtime.
      • holidays = fail.
      • day two.
      • 2008 in review.
      • winter break.
      • almost free.
      • final thoughts on the day before i go to bed.
      • sunday.
      • mommy nature is having a tough time, while inconsi...
      • 9 days part two.
      • 9 more days.
      • 10 days till break.
      • I haven't blogged in a while, things in my head ri...
      • Anxiety
      • in school and i miss mary's constant bickering and...
      • all i want for christmas is
      • Wrap Gift
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (6)