Monday, December 29, 2008
Shudder at the sight.
Yesterday I was hoping to attend the Musical with Gemel, things came up and he couldn't go. Jeffry took me to the musical after a pit stop in Waipio. We went to the musical, I enjoyed it a lot. I got goosebumps. It was very nice, well played. The music was very cute, I really wished Gemel was there. So headed home, and the church is right next to the school. As we passed it I shuddered at the sight of the school. I looked at it and everything came flooding back, thank goodness we are on break. Almost PAU with Catcher in the Rye. Interesting book, how the kid don't want to grow up, he's a bit immature and he keeps a distance from a lot of people. He isolates himself and calls everyone who is older than him a phony. Well I got some work to do, bye.